Any Mums with newborns in Downtown Dubai ? | ExpatWoman.com

Any Mums with newborns in Downtown Dubai ?

Latest post on 25 November 2014 - 12:53
Hello Mums! :) I was just wondering if there are any Mums living in Downtown area or Emaar Boulevard area with newborns ? I am mum of almost three month old girl and was wondering if someone would like to join for a walks chats ect. :) Have a good day! edited by Kate2011 on 21/11/2014 Check out downtown mums dubai group on Facebook, sure you will meet lots of mums on there
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 11:11
Hello Ladies, We have a Bumps & Babes Coffee Morning every Monday at the Dubai Mall Costa Coffee Fashion Avenue. Please come along and meet other mums who have had new borns and are expecting. Click the [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_events_whats_on.aspx#MumsGroup'>link[/url'> for info on all our coffee mornings. We look forward to seeing you there!! Warm regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 10:41
Hi. I live on the boulevard and have a baby boy who is currently 10.5 weeks old and would love to meet up! Nicola
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 13:37
Hi Kate, I live in Downtown (Burj Al Nujoom) and have a six mnth old baby boy. I am currently on holidays in Australia now but return on the 27th Dec and wld love to come on walks with u and ur bubba :). I'll post on the forum when I'm back and we can arrange a time :):)
Latest post on 21 November 2014 - 12:35
Hello Mums! :) I was just wondering if there are any Mums living in Downtown area or Emaar Boulevard area with newborns ? I am mum of almost three month old girl and was wondering if someone would like to join for a walks chats ect. :) Have a good day! <em>edited by Kate2011 on 21/11/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY