Satellite Receiver for italian channels. | ExpatWoman.com

Satellite Receiver for italian channels.

Latest post on 21 November 2014 - 16:52

Hi everybody,
I would like to see italian channels on TV and I need to know which kind of satellite receiver I have to install. In The building where I live, people have Entone IPTV but it is quite expensive and I'm looking for something " second hand " but impossible to find the same Brand. Most of used receivers are different but I'm not sure they can show italian channels.
Any Suggestion?
Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 14:45
Hello Eleanor - you may want to edit your message to delete this lady's email. Once you quote her message, she can't change what appears in your post.
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 14:04
Just to tell you all why I don't write my email address in full: because there are softwares that search for email addresses on the web. If you leave your email address on a web site it is very likely that you will receive a lot of spam emails. This is the best that can happen. The worse happened to me and some friends: somebody entered into my email account, canceled everything, and sent emails to all my contacts asking for money. luckily no one of my friends believed that it was me. This happened with gmail but can happen with yahoo, hotmail and so on, if you read your email from the web. so I don't write [email protected] but always name_AT_provider_DOT_Com ciao, Eleonor Hallo Eleonor, I sent you a mail on your private address. Just let me know if you received it. Ciao
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 12:29
Thanks For your suggestion: it could be an idea and I will take it in consideration even if I will try to find a satellite receiver which shows my loved Italy. ;-)
Latest post on 21 November 2014 - 17:44
We renounced to the satellite receiver and opted for watching Italian TV in streaming from the computer. You need a VPN account on your computer that allows you to have an Italian IP number. there are several services that provide VPN, the cost is not that much. We pay 10 USD per month. We have a movie projector at home and we connect it at the computer, so we have TV on a very big screen :-) So we have dismissed the TV apparatus.