Dreadful crash this morning Al Khail Road - warning and prayers | ExpatWoman.com

Dreadful crash this morning Al Khail Road - warning and prayers

Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 15:56
It's amazing he got out alive the state of that lorry, hope he pulls through. I hope the guys in the workbus and car are OK.
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 15:45
Thank you for posting the link, Blimey... Let's hope the report of no deaths is true, but sounds like the driver is in very serious condition.
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 15:38
The news that I found on the crash so far. http://www.emirates247.com/news/truck-driver-smashes-through-dubai-road-divider-hits-bus-2014-11-22-1.570937
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 15:33
Have had a report from a friend that the incident was without fatalities ... how I don't know but thank God.
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 13:04
Or it could be a mistake whilst viewing on the phone. I tried it the other day and the text is so small and the thumbs are extremely tiny and next to each other, easy mistake to make. Giving the benefit of the doubt here.
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 12:42
Confused. Why would anyone down thumb post asking for "thoughts and prayers"? . I hope it was, as Alismum said, simply the incident itself they were thumbing down - sad to think otherwise.. :( :thinking:
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 11:59
Maybe they are down thumbing the incident itself.. <em>edited by Alismum on 22/11/2014</em>
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 11:08
Confused. Why would anyone down thumb post asking for "thoughts and prayers"? Prayers and solace for all impacted by this tragedy and a safe day to all here.
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 10:59
So sad. Poor people. Very, very sad. I hope there are survivors. Thank you for pitting this out here.
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 10:46
That's terrible news, my thoughts and prayers to those involved.
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 07:48
That is really sad news. Thinking of everyone involved.
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 07:01
There has been the most awful crash on AKR which will affect traffic South bound (Abu Dhabi) between Latifa Rd and Meydan Rd for most of the morning I should think: A truck heading North (Sharjah) has somehow travelled from the first lane across the whole highway and through the crash barrier, mostly on its side, ploughing through everything on the AD-South side - many many lives will have been lost as there are vans, cars etc flattened. Dreadful. Just so very sad to think of these poor souls who had no idea of their fate this morning. My prayers are with all the injured and their loved ones and families. On a basic note, it is going to affect everyone travelling to work this morning too but please, in your frustrations, think of the bereaved and injured. :brokenheart: :rainbow:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY