Looking to meet cool new female friends - new to Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Looking to meet cool new female friends - new to Dubai

Latest post on 25 November 2014 - 09:37
You can try Internations, it is a very active group in Dubai and AD, with events happening each week. Usually have casual events that cost about 50 AED. You can just google them and get their page. You can sign up to receive their regular events in your inbox.
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 22:40
Hi I am in Business Bay now and u? What area u living in? X edited by Nemesia31 on 23/11/2014
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 11:33
Hi I am a single female just moved to Dubai. I am looking to meet some fun, friendly outgoing females to socialize with and go to places like Zuma, Robertos, Calabar etc. I am straight and very honest. I used to live in USA and I do speak Arabic. Hope to hear from you soon. We've got a great article of groups to join, things to do, clubs & societies and how to go about making new friends here for you... http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_discover_dubai_how_to_make_friends_in_dubai_10421.aspx HTH EW Admin
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 08:17
Check meetups Dubai. Lots going on there.
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 22:38
Check out Facebook - I know of a few groups that would suit you..put words like women, ladies, social, club, Dubai, into the search. Also look for groups for your community - there are loads !! edited by Doubting Thomas on 22/11/2014
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 19:14
Hi I am a single female just moved to Dubai. I am looking to meet some fun, friendly outgoing females to socialize with and go to places like Zuma, Robertos, Calabar etc. I am straight and very honest. I used to live in USA and I do speak Arabic. Hope to hear from you soon.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY