iTunes problems. | ExpatWoman.com

iTunes problems.

Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 22:29
I've given up on iTunes, just use Spotify. You need a vee pee thingy to download it initially but after that for around 60 dhs a month most of the world's music is yours.
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 21:28
Thanks, I'll try that and get back to you in the morning :)
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 20:50
Aroha did you do a virus check. Also can you download iTunes from another PC and save it to USB. Sorry never encountered your problem before. Maybe someone could download iTunes for you and email it to you. I could try if you want, then at least you could reinstall it and see if you can download the tunes again. Also Google " iTunes disappeared". I saw some with similar issue as yours. I can't give you a link at the moment as am using my phone.
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 20:29
So for about the last week I have been faffing about with the ipod and music. For a start, I couldn't get the music downloads to work, then I could, but after the first successful transfer of my purchases to the ipod I could no longer transfer anything. THEN, whilst trying to yet again transfer the music to the device, my ipod was wiped completely clean. The only music I managed to save in my Library were 500 odd Christmas carols of all things. Now iTunes doesn't even exist on my pc, I can't download it, neither of my ipods are recognized and it's all a bit of a mystery...annoying and upsetting. I've been googling, researching all over the place, had more iTunes/techno savvy people look at the situation and I've got no where at all. Has anyone had the same scenario? And what could/did you do to rectify the situation? Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY