Permanent Hair Removal Suggestions? | ExpatWoman.com

Permanent Hair Removal Suggestions?

Latest post on 25 November 2014 - 10:00
I'd recommend consulting your doctor too. The treatment depends on a bunch of things, like your skin color, hair type, hormone levels etc. I had laser done and it's reduced my growth by 70% I'd say.. but i've met many people who have had 15-20 sittings and have seen only 20-30% growth reduction. Good luck!
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 21:22
I have recently started laser hair removal and am very pleased with the results. I researched it a lot before and opted for the soprano laser machine as its the latest technology and virtually pain less! I went with a dr on al wasl called dr.hala fadli. So far so good...
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 20:51
The only permanent way to remove facial/bodily hair is by electrolysis. I had this done before I came here so cannot recommend anyone, I'm afraid.
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 20:10
Hi Im currently undergoing laser hair removal at Kaya and have completed 3 session, 2 still left of the package. I was very unsure of how it would go especially since I didn't want them to shave on my face least it increased the hair growth but I have been pleasantly surprised by the results. Its been great, i went from having very thick hair to almost no hair or very light almost unnoticeable hair. I would recommend it if you have thick black hair and skin lighter then your hair color. All the best! M
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 19:40
I had laser hair removal done. It worked great for me. No more shaving or waxing. It works well if u have dark hair. It also depends on ur skin color. The lighter, the better it works. Better to consult a doctor for recommendations Good luck!
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 12:09
Anyone??? Could really do with some comments or suggestions as I am looking into this quite urgently. Thanks and have a great day ;-)
Latest post on 22 November 2014 - 23:07
Hi Ladies, I'm thinking of getting permanent hair removal. Been reading up alot into it, there seems to be so many different types. I was wondering what you ladies have tried: - IPL - Diode\Laser - Any other What are your recommendations, and are there any decent places in Dubai you would suggest? I look forward to your comments.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY