Has Anyone Ordered Kindle Voyage directly from Amazon to Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Has Anyone Ordered Kindle Voyage directly from Amazon to Dubai?

Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 10:58

Hi I am trying to order Kindle Voyage for my DH as an anniversary present .. am already late :( but still.. but when I put in our address on Amazon it says cant be delivered .. does amazon not deliver in Dubai? I have seen many posts on here of ladies ordering Kindle's ? can anyone plz let me know how do they do that? thanks.. really desperately need to order it asap..

P.S any experiences with Kindle Voyage with special offers or without special offers? I dont think my husband would like the ads popping up? any feedback?

Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 17:33
thanks everyone .. so i need to use a freight fwding company.. amazon wont deliver directly... hmmmm
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 11:20
nearly - i bought a kindle paperweight - you need to shop and ship it.
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 11:19
yes, I use borderlinx and ship ace. I haven't shipped the kindle, but I have shipped phones and had no issue with that.
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 10:00
We bought 3 Kindles directly from Amazon (but not the Voyager) and shipped it here with Shop & Ship. We had no problems shipping it here with them.
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 08:36
Hi I am trying to order Kindle Voyage for my DH as an anniversary present .. am already late :( but still.. but when I put in our address on Amazon it says cant be delivered .. does amazon not deliver in Dubai? I have seen many posts on here of ladies ordering Kindle's ? can anyone plz let me know how do they do that? thanks.. really desperately need to order it asap.. P.S any experiences with Kindle Voyage with special offers or without special offers? I dont think my husband would like the ads popping up? any feedback? Anyone plz??? tell me how you ordered it ? did u use a fwding courier company or what?
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 12:07
It should say ships internationally or eligible for international shipping or something like that. If not, just use a freight forwarding service to have it shipped to dubai.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY