Henry hoover | ExpatWoman.com

Henry hoover

Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 10:05
Could you order it through a Shop and Ship account? I have used mine for loads of such things and its very quick from UK - usually about 5-7 days
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 17:11
Let me know how you get on , I have had stuff delivered elsewhere and then just carried it here in my case. Interested to see if espares will deliver to UAE
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 13:28
There is an agent selling these hoovers in Sharjah, they should have parts and be able to service. unfortunately cant remember the name but am sure if you google you will find something.
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 12:16
Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't have anywhere I can have it delivered in the UK anymore, so I was hoping I could get something from here. Otherwise, I'll try and see if they will deliver here :)
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 12:07
Try www.espares.co.uk Or go onto the Henry site. I have 3 Henry's and 2 hettys ....love them , I'm sure it will be easy to get a replacement hose. You may have to get it delivered to another address in the UK . I have used espares a few times, although I don't have bits delivered here.
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 11:59
Does anyone know where I can buy a pipe for a Henry hoover? Mine has broken and I don't really want to throw away a decent / pretty new hoover just because the pipe has snapped. TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY