Couples Spa | ExpatWoman.com

Couples Spa

Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 12:59

Hi All
Just a wee message looking for a recommendation. We're fairly new to Dubai and have found the last few months fairly stressful - new jobs/new demands as we've both been promoted/child currently in the terrible 2's/too many others to mention, but you get the idea!

A friend has offered to take our son for a day, so hubbie and I have a bit of time together and we both would like a de-stressing trip to a spa.

I'm looking for recommendations of places where we could go together and make a day of it - we'd both be looking for some sort of massage - but I think the setting would be really important.

With it being so close to 'winter' break, we don't want it to cost the Earth - but somewhere we could just chill out would be a welcome break.

Thanks in advance
T

Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 13:27
My 2 faves are... Amara spa at Park Hyatt Deira...older tried and trusted one..great treatments and setting ..you can use the outdoor pool to make a day of it New fave ...the spa @ Anantara on the Palm...lovely setting...facilities are all new and very nice indeed and you could make a day of it with a nice meal at one of the restaurants or we just chilled out at the beach house with drinks/sheesh :) ETA. .Both are in the Entertainer <em>edited by nnair on 23/11/2014</em>
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 13:20
Hi, My friend went to the Westin and had a wonderful day - http://heavenlyspadubai.com/category/342?gclid=COP4weyykMICFWPLtAodoVEAYg Try and make sure they through in use of the pool before/afterwards for a good day out :) :shy:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY