Botox price and best place | ExpatWoman.com

Botox price and best place

Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 15:44
There are so many threads on this Put Botox in the search posts above and you will find many recommendations I used to go to DR Jafar Khan and Dr Rezai as they both used Dysport which I felt was the best. You would pay from 1400-1800 forehead, bunnies and around the eyes. They don't do it per unit. Many of the cheaper surgeons heavily water it down or use cheaper versions and that is probably why you haven't seen the benefits that you did before, in addition to that you do build a slight tolerance to it so will never look as amazing as you did the firs time I have it done in the UK now as it is much cheaper
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 13:39
Can anyone give me an up to date recommendation for the best place and price for Botox these days. Searching through the forum I can Only find a thread from 2013. I've been having it Done for a while now and never seem to be able to the result I want when I go to the dr in Abu Dhabi, so thought I would see if Dubai offers anything better! I currently pay per unit (35 dhs) Any new advice will be gratefully received

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY