Smile Corner Photo Booth Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Smile Corner Photo Booth Dubai

Latest post on 25 November 2014 - 09:38
One more question ladies. They asked me if I am ok to post the photo booth photos on their FB page after the party. My daughter is fine with it but what about the guests specially their parents. What's your take on this ladies?
Latest post on 25 November 2014 - 09:25
Thanks Ploning and Angel Joy. I am now in contact with Grace. Yes, she is a nice lady and very quick to response to emails.
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 11:00
I booked them last year in april for my son's 2 birthday, on recommendation from here. If i plan on using photobooth again i would definitely hire them. Very nice people and they stayed extra time in our party as lots of people were late due to cricket match that day and they didnt charged extra for that. Grace is the name of the person and she is very nice. Try and negotiate i got a good deal along with photgrapher, cd,etc. Check their FB page. I remember i called several places and all were very expensive. i booked them at the last moment as my husband was adamant on hiring one :)
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 09:33
Hi Bella, I think this has been discussed before in this forum. [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic220838-message-for-fortywinks.aspx '>photo booth[/url'> I booked them last May for our company annual party. I think their price is reasonable, the lady who communicated with me is very easy to deal with and the staff are very nice, polite and professional. Our company is planning to book them again for our upcoming Christmas party. Hope this helps.
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 15:49
Hi EW, It’s my daughter’s 13th birthday this December and I have prepared everything for the celebration. She now requested me to rent this Smile Corner Photo booth for her party. I checked the website and seems ok although I have never experience this before. Has anyone of you tried their services?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY