birthday party at "my gym" | ExpatWoman.com

birthday party at "my gym"

Latest post on 25 November 2014 - 18:00
Hi, Iam planning to have a birthday party for my 6 yr old DD....at the barsha branch. Any reviews or experience s will be appreciated. Thanks edited by pearl13 on 24/11/2014 Hello, I had my DD's birthday party at our garden with a company called azza. they are a spa but does birthday party for kids. they came with lots of nail colors, nail stickers, ttattoos, hair decorations stuffs etc. Kids enjoyed a lot. Staffs were very friendly and I had to pay 300dhs per staff. Call them on 800 2992 if you are interested. xx
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 13:56
That's what, these play areas at the malls are too loud and gives a headache... Throwing a party in a hotel is lot of expense. I did attend a party at my little gym in Abu Dhabi and it was great. I guess its the same as my gym. Will go today to see the place as yet not seen....just googling and talking on phone with them. Thanks KH for the reviews :-)
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 13:50
My DD had her 6th at my gym in jumeirah. was a couple of years ago now, but I don't remember any issues. kids enjoyed it, and made a nice change to someone shrieking on a mic to be heard over insanely loud pop music that seems to be the norm at many other venues.
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 13:46
Hi, Iam planning to have a birthday party for my 6 yr old DD....at the barsha branch. Any reviews or experience s will be appreciated. Thanks <em>edited by pearl13 on 24/11/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY