Ethiopian Maid Agency | ExpatWoman.com

Ethiopian Maid Agency

Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 15:28

Hello

Can anyone recommend an agency that specializes in bringing Ethiopian maids to Dubai?

TIA

Latest post on 05 January 2015 - 17:40
bumping for Carambar
Latest post on 15 December 2014 - 16:11
Ethiopia won't allow their women to work as maids anywhere anymore. It's not just the UAE. I have not heard anything about Eritrean maids. The African CVs I saw recently were of women from Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, and Nigeria. I have an Ethiopian maid and we would have wished to hire another one but it is not allowed, unfortunately. We hired a Sri Lankan instead but it would have been easier to have two of the same nationality. Ethiopians don't need visas to go to Sudan or Kenya so if you know of someone in Ethiopia who wants to come here, they might be able to leave from either of those countries... AnonDubai, Can you give me the name of the agency from where you got your Srilankan maid? Al Sharq Services - 06-745-6381, 06-742-5959 FYI: They are used to dealing with Arab customers...
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 16:46
Ethiopia won't allow their women to work as maids anywhere anymore. It's not just the UAE. I have not heard anything about Eritrean maids. The African CVs I saw recently were of women from Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, and Nigeria. I have an Ethiopian maid and we would have wished to hire another one but it is not allowed, unfortunately. We hired a Sri Lankan instead but it would have been easier to have two of the same nationality. Ethiopians don't need visas to go to Sudan or Kenya so if you know of someone in Ethiopia who wants to come here, they might be able to leave from either of those countries... AnonDubai, Can you give me the name of the agency from where you got your Srilankan maid? I don't know the name yet because I did not go to the agency myself. I will let you know once the maid arrives... Thank you.
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 16:43
Ethiopia won't allow their women to work as maids anywhere anymore. It's not just the UAE. I have not heard anything about Eritrean maids. The African CVs I saw recently were of women from Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, and Nigeria. I have an Ethiopian maid and we would have wished to hire another one but it is not allowed, unfortunately. We hired a Sri Lankan instead but it would have been easier to have two of the same nationality. Ethiopians don't need visas to go to Sudan or Kenya so if you know of someone in Ethiopia who wants to come here, they might be able to leave from either of those countries... AnonDubai, Can you give me the name of the agency from where you got your Srilankan maid? I don't know the name yet because I did not go to the agency myself. I will let you know once the maid arrives...
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 16:41
Ethiopia won't allow their women to work as maids anywhere anymore. It's not just the UAE. I have not heard anything about Eritrean maids. The African CVs I saw recently were of women from Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, and Nigeria. I have an Ethiopian maid and we would have wished to hire another one but it is not allowed, unfortunately. We hired a Sri Lankan instead but it would have been easier to have two of the same nationality. Ethiopians don't need visas to go to Sudan or Kenya so if you know of someone in Ethiopia who wants to come here, they might be able to leave from either of those countries... AnonDubai, Can you give me the name of the agency from where you got your Srilankan maid?
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 15:42
Ethiopia won't allow their women to work as maids anywhere anymore. It's not just the UAE. I have not heard anything about Eritrean maids. The African CVs I saw recently were of women from Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, and Nigeria. I have an Ethiopian maid and we would have wished to hire another one but it is not allowed, unfortunately. We hired a Sri Lankan instead but it would have been easier to have two of the same nationality. Ethiopians don't need visas to go to Sudan or Kenya so if you know of someone in Ethiopia who wants to come here, they might be able to leave from either of those countries...
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 15:35
Thanks Anon. So there is also a ban on Ethiopian maids? Ha! I thought it was just the Philippines. Do you know about Eritrea?
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 15:34
Ethiopian women are not allowed to leave Ethiopia anymore to work as maids. Only those who started working before the ban can enter and exit Ethiopia...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY