References of Personal chefs | ExpatWoman.com

References of Personal chefs

Latest post on 25 November 2014 - 14:36

Hi. I'm looking for references of chefs who can cater to house parties. I prefer those operating their services from their own kitchens and am not looking for catering companies. I'm sure there is a talented pool out there who run their little event specific catering from home with the personalized touch. Would anyone have any references to share for the area of Jumeirah. Thanks :)

Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 16:20
Hello, This is Chef Adriana. I would be pleased to offer you any of the following services: 1. Personalised Cooking classes- I can show you how to prepare and cook your choice of starter, mains and dessert. Leaving you with the recipes and confidence to recreate it again... And of course, you get yummy three course meal for your friends and family to enjoy that night :) 2. Personal Chef When you want a lovely home cooked and balanced meal for your family/friends but don't want the hassle of cooking yourself (or ordering a less than healthy take away.) I'm very happy to help. 3. Balance diet meal plan If you want to lose weight but still eat great tasting and healthy food without the hassle of planning and preparing. I would love to help prepare that for you. 4. Perfect portion meals for you to cook yourself- A lot of people tell me that the reason they don't cook at home is because they simply don't have all the right spices and little bits and pieces they need. So now I can drop off the perfect portions of food, spices, oils etc along with step by step instructions so you can prepare delicious meals yourself, without the shopping or headache that goes along with it. (It can be our secret.) I have opened restaurants in the UAE and trained up their chefs as well as working for a number of years in high standard restaurants, which boast a wide choice of Gastronomies: Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, South American, Mexican and also Pastry and Bakery. I carry a Diploma of Professional Chef de Cuisine that I achieved in one of the International and remarkable South American Professional Gourmet Academy. Take a look at "Adri's KitchenArt Dubai" New Facebook page. I'm posting pictures, recipes and menus there daily. Hope to keep in touch with you. Regards, Chef Adriana <em>edited by areadinger on 17/02/2015</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY