Moving to Qatar on New Years Eve!! | ExpatWoman.com

Moving to Qatar on New Years Eve!!

Latest post on 25 November 2014 - 21:44

Hello all,

I am a single, 25 year old British female looking to make friends during my time in Qatar.

I got a teaching job last week in Al Khor. After applying for a month or two and having a few interviews I landed what seems like the perfect job! I will be teaching year 3 and have a chance to start my NQT year! I am very excited!

I do not know where I will be living yet as the school is still deciding where to place me but I will only be half an hour way from Doha! Is anyone living in Al Khor at the moment and fancy meeting up for a drink?

thanks,

Ashleigh

Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 02:18
Haha looks like I'll br bringing in the new year with Skype and chocolates then!!
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 02:16
Is anyone living in Al Khor at the moment and fancy meeting up for a drink? A drink of lemonade with mint I suppose..... :-) Definitely Eleanor!! I'm not sure how to private message you my contact details though!!
Latest post on 26 November 2014 - 09:53
Good luck with your move.Really don't want to be negative just to warn you. There is no holiday for New year in Qatar. No celebrations as far as fireworks etc.People usual organise there own partys or go to hotels .Prehaps the school you are working for can link you up with other teachers already there
Latest post on 26 November 2014 - 09:16
Is anyone living in Al Khor at the moment and fancy meeting up for a drink? A drink of lemonade with mint I suppose..... :-)