Need obstetrician for pregnancy and recommendations for NT scan | ExpatWoman.com

Need obstetrician for pregnancy and recommendations for NT scan

Latest post on 26 November 2014 - 12:03

Hi,
I need obstetrician that can follow me through to delivery that is good and takes appointments and not walk-in...does that exist here? I can't do the whole Al alhi with the crazy wait times, is there any good doctor that you can recommend that has private clinic and then delivery at al alhi?

Also, trying to get appointment with dr Mariam for the 12 week NT scan in 3d with blood tests, but impossible to get in touch with anyone...any suggestions? Or can anyone suggest someone else that does this 3d and blood tests?

TIA

Latest post on 30 November 2014 - 19:49
I have - and I would recommend Prof Badreldeen
Latest post on 30 November 2014 - 18:25
No, I don't..
Latest post on 30 November 2014 - 16:20
Thanks but I am actually looking for someone who is recommended ... Have you tried the other doctors ??
Latest post on 28 November 2014 - 11:12
If you look at their website, you will find two ladies doctors working there..one of them, Mandy Diana Abushama is Obs and Gyne and even Dr Al Bardeeden's wife. http://www.dohafmc.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=6&Itemid=225&lang=en
Latest post on 28 November 2014 - 08:46
Thanks cinnamon 77, I am not sure about having a male doctor..I do prefer woman OBs ;-). Anyone else?
Latest post on 26 November 2014 - 18:28
Hi, I would suggest you Dr Al Bardedeen who works privately at Feto Maternal Care and even at Al Alhi Hospital where he can assist you during delivery. I saw him twice because I'm 33 weeks pregnant and he did a 3D scan with picture of my baby at 32 weeks. It is a little bit expensive ( 1.200 QR ) For Scan, complete urine Analysis and consultation but I had a good feeling about his proficency. This Clinic has a website..try to have a look just to have an idea of their services and staff doctors working there. Hope to help you....
Latest post on 26 November 2014 - 15:20
Thanks...do you know when she is back?
Latest post on 26 November 2014 - 12:46
Dr Mariam is out of town at the moment .