Phillip Hughes died | ExpatWoman.com

Phillip Hughes died

Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 09:12

Not that I'm a cricket fan, but this is very sad news of that 25 year old aussie cricketer who was hit on the head by a ball couple days ago. When these things happen, it reminds you of the fragility of life.

RIP
<em>edited by Alismum on 27/11/2014</em>

Latest post on 13 February 2015 - 10:01
I am a huge cricket fan and even I was so shocked to know about Phillip Hughes death...this was one of the saddest day in the history of cricket...I felt so bad for his parents and friends....I love cricket and when something like this happens on the field it really shakes you...and questions started coming in my minds what sport I am following....felt really bad for whatever happend... RIP - Phillip Hughes
Latest post on 30 November 2014 - 00:48
Tragic, may he RIP. just reminds us all of how short life can be and how we should appreciate every day and be more positive while we can
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 16:29
Really tragic.
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 16:04
Not that I'm a cricket fan, but this is very sad news of that 25 year old aussie cricketer who was hit on the head by a ball couple days ago. When these things happen, it reminds you of the fragility of life. RIP edited by Alismum on 27/11/2014 Extremly sAD, WHO would have thought cricket could be dangerous.....RIP
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 12:23
I had not heard his name until this week and I felt so sad this morning when I heard the news. May he rest in peace and I hope the bowler also gets the support he needs as I can't imagine how he will feel/deal with it.
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 10:05
Oh no - so sad. Things didn't look good for him from the start. So young. Sad for his family and friends and the wider cricket community. I also feel for the young bowler - a heavy burden to carry. I hope he is supported by Cricket Australia to get through this difficult time. I agree. Feelings of guilt can ruin his life and his sporting career.
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 09:18
Oh no - so sad. Things didn't look good for him from the start. So young. Sad for his family and friends and the wider cricket community. I also feel for the young bowler - a heavy burden to carry. I hope he is supported by Cricket Australia to get through this difficult time.
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 09:18
RIP - this is so sad. A young boy. Feel very sad for his family now, I do not think anyone would have foreseen this. Even though the cricketers have said that it can be scary on the batting end, it is still a shock.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY