Where to get the best chocolate cake in Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Where to get the best chocolate cake in Dubai?

Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 16:03

Hi, I need a delicious not too sickly sweet chocolate cake, my sister bday where can anyone recommend? Not hummingbird though.......

Latest post on 19 October 2015 - 07:35
i've tried quite a few chocolate cakes around town and my favorites by far are the chocolate custard cake in Chikalicious in Village Mall and the chocolate chip cookie cake at Home Bakery in Galleria Mall! Both have great texture and taste! Based on your username and that this thread is nearly a year old it's obviously an advertisement. Your not doing the company any favors by deceiving for business
Latest post on 19 October 2015 - 00:06
i've tried quite a few chocolate cakes around town and my favorites by far are the chocolate custard cake in Chikalicious in Village Mall and the chocolate chip cookie cake at Home Bakery in Galleria Mall! Both have great texture and taste!
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 16:23
Le Gateaux in Dubai Marina does a really yummy chocolate cake. They have great customer service and not outrageous prices. The parking is tricky, but they do deliver. Thats it, I have heard of theirs....will check them out today. Thanks
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 16:17
Le Gateaux in Dubai Marina does a really yummy chocolate cake. They have great customer service and not outrageous prices. The parking is tricky, but they do deliver.
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 16:06
I like the chocolate cake from Cocos Chocoa also do a lovely one

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY