hello! | ExpatWoman.com

hello!

Latest post on 28 November 2014 - 09:14

What a long time since I last popped in here! Good to still see some of the old faces!!!

Latest post on 06 December 2014 - 08:53
Hello again! I didn't post for 3 years as we left the country. It is lovely now we are back to see so many old names on here.
Latest post on 30 November 2014 - 08:48
Its just sad how no place is really free of such people... i am fairly new and a bit irregular so didn't realize it happens here too... i suppose its better to stay clean rather than let the negativity get you... hope you r right and the issue is ironed out... :)
Latest post on 29 November 2014 - 14:42
Hi PC and Twirl :) @Twirl - it just got a bit personal - there were a few trolls around who would take whatever you posted and twist it around, until eventually it just didnt seem worth it.... Its been a while though since then so hopefully it got ironed out! I have been on the odd once or twice to ask something or when a friend has advised someone was asking about cakes, but other than that its been quiet :D How are you?
Latest post on 29 November 2014 - 12:18
Some women here seem so dedicated to the forum... and they have such great input, i mean real hard core advice......maybe being of real help to others is what keeps them around ... was just wondering what make you drift away wikkid ...?
Latest post on 29 November 2014 - 09:29
Welcome back
Latest post on 28 November 2014 - 12:26
All good thanks - was chatting with a friend about EW yesterday so thought Id come back and see what was going on!
Latest post on 28 November 2014 - 09:52
Hello Wikkid Welcome back, hope you are well, nice to see you x

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY