Hair Saloon | ExpatWoman.com

Hair Saloon

Latest post on 28 November 2014 - 09:31

Any recommendation for good hair saloon (not super expensive one) in Dubai and/or Shajah.

Latest post on 01 December 2014 - 01:07
Any recommendation for good hair saloon (not super expensive one) in Dubai and/or Shajah. It depends on what you want to do. I go to one salon for color/cuts and to an other for straightening etc. Its rare to find "master of all" salon.
Latest post on 28 November 2014 - 12:32
I have been going to Wael at The Edge in Wafi for a while now - great with colour and cut. He was the one who recently cut my looong hair (nearly to my butt) to short and I love it. Note it was me though that wanted the cut - he was very disbelieving! It was nice not to go to a hairdresser who automatically wanted to butcher, as they seem to be obsessed with here!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 28 November 2014 - 11:42
Any recommendation for good hair saloon (not super expensive one) in Dubai and/or Shajah. I recommend Evelyn - in the Carlton Hotel in Deira. They have valet parking which is convenient as there is no parking in the area. Her prices are very reasonable. I go to her monthly. She is great with cutting, colour, and up-dos for weddings etc.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY