Garden Furniture Cushions | ExpatWoman.com

Garden Furniture Cushions

Latest post on 30 November 2014 - 11:45
Sadly I don't really have the room, they fit snug in-between the sideboard and the wall, but it makes the effort of actually using them a hassle - need more of a way of keeping critters off my balcony!
Latest post on 29 November 2014 - 16:27
Can you make a decorative screen to hide the area you are storing them in? Something removable so that out of season when they are in (??) the more permanent storage area you can put everything away?
Latest post on 29 November 2014 - 15:43
I keep them outside. Whenever needed, I zipp off the covers and throw them in the washing machine.
Latest post on 29 November 2014 - 15:03
Exactly my issue! Had a cat puke all over mine a few years back, had to replace it, ever since never left outside but it's a hassle and mess stuck in corner of dining room!
Latest post on 29 November 2014 - 07:15
Store them in the (un-used) Maid's room!! Tedious taking them in and out every time but much better than scrubbing bird poop off them, or worse having a cigarette burn.
Latest post on 28 November 2014 - 14:17
Happy Weekend All! Quick q, to those of you that have outside furniture that require cushions, what do you do with the cushions when you're not using them!? Thanks P

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY