Eyebrow tattoo technician that is very good and recommended? | ExpatWoman.com

Eyebrow tattoo technician that is very good and recommended?

Latest post on 29 November 2014 - 17:32

Had a mole removed from my eyebrow and the hair is not growing back so just want to tattoo that area but want it done properly and naturally. Any recommendations? (it doesnt have to be in Dubai either, I am willing to fly to a good technician!)

Latest post on 02 January 2018 - 21:15
Had a mole removed from my eyebrow and the hair is not growing back so just want to tattoo that area but want it done properly and naturally. Any recommendations? (it doesnt have to be in Dubai either, I am willing to fly to a good technician!) Dr. Inga in Bodyworx medical center is known to be the best in UAE.Its in Abu Dhabi though.
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 21:05
Tyler at Al Shunnar is fantastic!
Latest post on 01 December 2014 - 18:37
Michele Soudi eyebrowsdubai.com She is very very good and makes natural looking brows I have recommended her to a few people and all were very happy with results Check out the website
Latest post on 30 November 2014 - 20:27
Thanks ladies. I will have a look at your recommended technicians. Natural look is very important to me so would want someone who understands that. :)
Latest post on 30 November 2014 - 18:32
i have not try any where here in Dubai to recommend but don't worry even if it went wrong and I don't wish it off course don't worry there are lasers which can remove tattoo now completely and safely And laser removal hurts more than having a tattoo so best to get it right :-)
Latest post on 30 November 2014 - 08:32
Had a mole removed from my eyebrow and the hair is not growing back so just want to tattoo that area but want it done properly and naturally. Any recommendations? (it doesnt have to be in Dubai either, I am willing to fly to a good technician!) I just had mine done, with a lady who charge half of everyone else and excellent results. Only paid 1200dhs she was having a special at the time so just check, Its Royal retreat Spa in Jumeria 1, 0551067610...her facebook page permanent makeup dubai
Latest post on 30 November 2014 - 06:36
There is a good lady in Dubai, see this review http://www.buynowbloglater.com/2014/10/semi-permanent-brows-at-sisters-beauty.html This one, http://www.simonelovesmakeup.com/2014/09/leopard-flats-jenna-lyons-and-semi-permanent-eyebrows.html Instagram here http://instagram.com/clobrowsdubai I am planning to get my brows done by her soon, I think she's going to be excellent. Taylor from Shunnar I have used for something else, and I would never use her again. You would just have to meet her to see what the tattooing would be like.
Latest post on 29 November 2014 - 20:42
Hi my mom used Taylor at Al Shunnar plastic surgery. They look all natural, she will color them and show you a test to see if your happy. Just be up front with what your after ie. natural look etc. she is professional.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY