Beauty Parlor with good package | ExpatWoman.com

Beauty Parlor with good package

Latest post on 27 August 2015 - 13:38
Which is good n reasonable prices
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 16:17
Check 4 Girls Beauty Salon in JLT, they have amazing offers for the opening, I've tried them and they deserve a recommendation.
Latest post on 06 December 2014 - 20:41
Interesting, Apricot! You're right that PL have increased their prices of late. How much is your package on Bank St? And what does it cover? Hope you don't mind me asking ;-) Not at all! I walked in to do a quick reccie of the place before committing, and the manager asked me which services I wanted done. She gave me a Dhs 40 discount off the prices listed in the brochure. I paid Dhs 140 for: basic pedicure, and waxing: underarms, full arms, full legs. In August I went to Pretty Lady and paid Dhs 250 for waxing underarms, full arms, full legs with my "regular" lady, using the same kind of wax, generic lotion, generic baby powder used at Beautiful Times.
Latest post on 02 December 2014 - 21:05
hello ladies, I am now shifted to Dubai near Jafliya. we have only one irani salon in my area and i dont like it. Plz tell me about good parlor where i can do many service in one package. i also want to do smoothening for my hair, do they do it here? Try azza salon and spa, they are in downtown but they send beauticians to your place at the same salon price. last month they had a very good package to do 4 services for 200dhs out of many! I did my mani pedi and 15min neck and shoulder massage and threading for 200dhs! They were professional and hygienic. I liked the service so I thought they deserve a recommendation. you can reach them on 800 2992/ 0558023800 Wow, that seems nice....I will try them sometime. I m not a home service kind of person, I like to sit in salon and actually feel "disconnected" from my surrounding to relax. I still need to find a place for my nails :biggrin:
Latest post on 02 December 2014 - 17:51
hello ladies, I am now shifted to Dubai near Jafliya. we have only one irani salon in my area and i dont like it. Plz tell me about good parlor where i can do many service in one package. i also want to do smoothening for my hair, do they do it here? Try azza salon and spa, they are in downtown but they send beauticians to your place at the same salon price. last month they had a very good package to do 4 services for 200dhs out of many! I did my mani pedi and 15min neck and shoulder massage and threading for 200dhs! They were professional and hygienic. I liked the service so I thought they deserve a recommendation. you can reach them on 800 2992/ 0558023800
Latest post on 02 December 2014 - 16:26
Rose717 in the 2 years I used them they never used the same equipment for different clients. Each customer gets their own wrapped set of tools. As far as packages go.....it depends.....massage and moroccan about 110 I think. But you really need to check out their facebook page as they vary. I have noticed the "wrapped" tool set but that doesn't mean it is not used. Its mostly poorly sterilized as far as I have observed, specially the buffer/scrubber which they use to remove dead skin. Its just words of caution, I won't risk my health for this. May be you have been lucky enough to get a new set always???
Latest post on 02 December 2014 - 15:45
Rose717 in the 2 years I used them they never used the same equipment for different clients. Each customer gets their own wrapped set of tools. As far as packages go.....it depends.....massage and moroccan about 110 I think. But you really need to check out their facebook page as they vary.
Latest post on 02 December 2014 - 12:16
hello ladies, I am now shifted to Dubai near Jafliya. we have only one irani salon in my area and i dont like it. Plz tell me about good parlor where i can do many service in one package. i also want to do smoothening for my hair, do they do it here? I can't really recommend other services, as I haven't found my self a place "economical" and "hygienic" at same time. However,I can highly recommend "Beauty Plus Ladies Salon" in Satwa for hair smoothing or rebondng. They do all kind of hair treatments....... Prices are really lowest, they use very good branded products. Might be good idea if you bargain a bit with manager "Aliza".....or just check their monthly offer. sometimes offer prices come to as low as 300 Dhs for any length. :biggrin: edited by rose717 on 02/12/2014 Thanks Rose. Whereabouts in Satwa is this salon? Hi, Its near to Satwa bus station, near the Emarat and very close to Fida's. A quick google search will get you phone number and map of salon.
Latest post on 02 December 2014 - 11:30
hello ladies, I am now shifted to Dubai near Jafliya. we have only one irani salon in my area and i dont like it. Plz tell me about good parlor where i can do many service in one package. i also want to do smoothening for my hair, do they do it here? I can't really recommend other services, as I haven't found my self a place "economical" and "hygienic" at same time. However,I can highly recommend "Beauty Plus Ladies Salon" in Satwa for hair smoothing or rebondng. They do all kind of hair treatments....... Prices are really lowest, they use very good branded products. Might be good idea if you bargain a bit with manager "Aliza".....or just check their monthly offer. sometimes offer prices come to as low as 300 Dhs for any length. :biggrin: edited by rose717 on 02/12/2014 Thanks Rose. Whereabouts in Satwa is this salon?
Latest post on 02 December 2014 - 11:14
hello ladies, I am now shifted to Dubai near Jafliya. we have only one irani salon in my area and i dont like it. Plz tell me about good parlor where i can do many service in one package. i also want to do smoothening for my hair, do they do it here? I can't really recommend other services, as I haven't found my self a place "economical" and "hygienic" at same time. However,I can highly recommend "Beauty Plus Ladies Salon" in Satwa for hair smoothing or rebondng. They do all kind of hair treatments....... Prices are really lowest, they use very good branded products. Might be good idea if you bargain a bit with manager "Aliza".....or just check their monthly offer. sometimes offer prices come to as low as 300 Dhs for any length. :biggrin: <em>edited by rose717 on 02/12/2014</em>
Latest post on 02 December 2014 - 11:08
Hi not sure about packages, but you're not too far from Pretty Lady on Mankhool. It's a very god salon with very good prices. Hth xWhite Orchid I used to be a loyal customer of Pretty Lady, until they recently began charging Jumeira1 prices lol! I found a good package at a salon nr my dentist on Bank Street called Beautiful Times, in the Habib Bank bldg. I did waxing n pedicure there, was v happy w hygiene, service, etc. Not only they have increased prices, also some of the hair products, which they are using in salon are "made in China",. what a ****.....higher price for sub standard products. <em>edited by rose717 on 02/12/2014</em>
Latest post on 02 December 2014 - 11:06
I always used to use red nails on bank street in bur dubai..... 2 min walk from al fahidi metro station. They have deals on every month and though the salon is nothing fancy they do a good enough job. Have a look at this months offers on facebook. I tried this salon a couple of times, loved morrocan bath and massage was ok. Their nail service is not good, I hated how they do the pedicure. And above all, not taking care of hygiene. They use same filer, scrubber for many clients. Since the day I have seen this, I never returned. Although they have very competitive rates, its just not worth risking your health.
Latest post on 02 December 2014 - 11:00
Hi not sure about packages, but you're not too far from Pretty Lady on Mankhool. It's a very god salon with very good prices. Hth xWhite Orchid I used to be a loyal customer of Pretty Lady, until they recently began charging Jumeira1 prices lol! I found a good package at a salon nr my dentist on Bank Street called Beautiful Times, in the Habib Bank bldg. I did waxing n pedicure there, was v happy w hygiene, service, etc. Interesting, Apricot! You're right that PL have increased their prices of late. How much is your package on Bank St? And what does it cover? Hope you don't mind me asking ;-)
Latest post on 02 December 2014 - 10:29
Hi not sure about packages, but you're not too far from Pretty Lady on Mankhool. It's a very god salon with very good prices. Hth xWhite Orchid I used to be a loyal customer of Pretty Lady, until they recently began charging Jumeira1 prices lol! I found a good package at a salon nr my dentist on Bank Street called Beautiful Times, in the Habib Bank bldg. I did waxing n pedicure there, was v happy w hygiene, service, etc.
Latest post on 01 December 2014 - 18:44
I always used to use red nails on bank street in bur dubai..... 2 min walk from al fahidi metro station. They have deals on every month and though the salon is nothing fancy they do a good enough job. Have a look at this months offers on facebook.
Latest post on 01 December 2014 - 08:37
Hi not sure about packages, but you're not too far from Pretty Lady on Mankhool. It's a very god salon with very good prices. Hth x

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY