ExpatWoman coffee mornings and events | ExpatWoman.com

ExpatWoman coffee mornings and events

Latest post on 10 December 2014 - 22:21

hi Girls,

I recently moved her with my Husband (just got married this summer :) )

I wanted to ask about the ew coffee mornings etc, I am 28 and wanted to know who comes to these events, do people around my age group come around?

I am definitely going to give a try anyway, but just wanted to kind of have a feeling of what to expect?

thanks girls

Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 18:42
Great I will be at the one on the 8th of January all being well.
Latest post on 13 December 2014 - 22:56
Happybrit I'm definitely in the same boat with the meeting people thing! MOE or the dubai mall are the closest to me, the MOE one starts a bit early though!! :-)
Latest post on 13 December 2014 - 19:28
I'm in the same boat fig...recently married and moved to dubai with my husband. I'm still looking for a job so I'm finding it rather difficult to meet people. I was thinking of attending a coffee morning but I wasn't sure if there would be any newbies or just the regulars catching up. From the replies on this thread there looks to be a mix of people so I might pop along. Is anyone planning on attending the JBR or MOE coffee morning this week?
Latest post on 13 December 2014 - 09:22
Are there any Thursday morning coffee mornings happening after the new year? There's one at Emirates Golf Club on 8th Jan, http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_events_whats_on.aspx#CoffeeMorning
Latest post on 13 December 2014 - 08:31
Are there any Thursday morning coffee mornings happening after the new year?
Latest post on 11 December 2014 - 14:12
I've never had chance to go to a coffee morning, but I've been to their monthly evening out a couple of times and it was great! Worth a try? And congrats Figs! I'm also newly married, April this year :)
Latest post on 11 December 2014 - 11:30
There generally a good mixes of ages at the coffee mornings, so you will certainly find others around your age. I guess the early bird ones at MOE where there's mostly young mums who have just done the school drop offs may be more of your age group, and Vikki who runs that one is super welcoming and lovely, but do go along to any of them its a great way to make friends in Dubai. <em>edited by Di@DXB on 11/12/2014</em>
Latest post on 10 December 2014 - 22:51
Hi Figs Congrats on getting married :-) I'm quite new here too and haven't braved a coffee morning yet! I'm 31 and would be interested in going to one

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY