Where can I get personalised embroidery done? | ExpatWoman.com

Where can I get personalised embroidery done?

Latest post on 12 December 2014 - 22:12

Hi there. Have bought my kids some items for Xmas and would love to get their names embroided onto them. Can anyone recommend anywhere? Thank you in advance

Latest post on 15 December 2014 - 21:03
I've used the little shop that JHM suggested. It's in the same little mall as the big Tim Horton's on Beach road. I had them embroider a case for my child's Epi-pens. Being that the case was small and had a zipper and velcro I would have thought it would be fairly difficult but they did a great job on both sides and it only cost me 15 dhs (13 characters) and was ready in 20 mins.
Latest post on 15 December 2014 - 08:55
There's a place on LG of Dubai Mall near Waitrose called Stitch in Time. I've used them for embroidery and custom patches before, great quick service!
Latest post on 13 December 2014 - 23:19
Thank you so much for your replies, I really do appreciate it. Meemee, I'll definitely be in touch in the future - thank you.
Latest post on 13 December 2014 - 17:19
Just FYI just 5 mins ago passed Home centre in MOE they are doing personalised embroidery but I'm pretty certain you have to buy something from there to get it done there. Might be worth ringing and asking .... You just never know :)
Latest post on 13 December 2014 - 14:58
Hello Ruby, I could have done it for you manually but I am not in Dubai right now! If you need anything else done for future occasions, please tell me :)
Latest post on 13 December 2014 - 14:15
I've not used it but there's a shop in the mall next to Magrudy's on Beach Road. The shop is at the petrol station end, opposite Tim Hortons.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY