Ship and shop | ExpatWoman.com

Ship and shop

Latest post on 13 December 2014 - 19:53

Hi

Has anyone used ship and shop for online purchases to be delivered to dubai?

I'm looking to do some online shopping in UK (clothes & bedding) and getting it sent to dubai - would shop and shop be the cheapest / quickest option for doing this?

Any tips / advice welcome!

Thanks very much

Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 15:07
I use it regularly but only for items which are really cheaper because sometimes it works out the same . Learned the hard way, wasting time...
Latest post on 18 January 2015 - 10:45
Hi Has anyone used ship and shop for online purchases to be delivered to dubai? I'm looking to do some online shopping in UK (clothes & bedding) and getting it sent to dubai - would shop and shop be the cheapest / quickest option for doing this? Any tips / advice welcome! Thanks very much Hi londonexpat! Did you try shop and ship yet? Just to let you know, I tried out ship ace over the holidays and their service was quite good too! I'm mostly pleased on the bargains I got though:party: <em>edited by ab891 on 18/01/2015</em>
Latest post on 14 December 2014 - 12:52
I use it a lot for clothes. I go and try them on in Dubai, compare the prices online ( UK stores) then work out what the shipping cost will be. Nine times of of ten it works out cheaper to ship them from the UK and more so when the UK sales are on. I have managed to bag some great bargains
Latest post on 14 December 2014 - 12:47
Yeah I've had a similar issue on the shipping weight once. The website showed one weight and shop and ship charged me for a higher weight. It still does work out cheaper most of the time to get in shipped from abroad than to buy it here. There are other similar companies as well, borderlinx, myus, ship ace. You can check all their websites for the shipping rates and see which is cheaper.
Latest post on 13 December 2014 - 20:36
I use it very frequently. You just need to be aware of what the shipping costs will be to make sure you don't get ripped off. This can be an issue with heavy items. Find out the shipping weight first them look on the Shop & Ship website to find out the cost. Very often, even with the shipping costs it's still cheaper than buying locally (especially Lego!)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY