Willy Wonker or Alice in Wonderland?? | ExpatWoman.com

Willy Wonker or Alice in Wonderland??

Latest post on 14 December 2014 - 21:56

Having a really hard time trying to decide which panto to see this year! Last year we went to both Ductac and Madinat and enjoyed both for different reasons. Will only be watching one panto this year, so which one will you be watching and why!? Also...I find it really annoying that you can't choose your own seats on the new "etix"? websites when trying to book.

Latest post on 17 December 2014 - 05:48
Thank you for your replies ladies. Alice it is then!
Latest post on 15 December 2014 - 19:52
I think Alice will be very good. I know one of the young actors in it and he's excellent. Looking at the people who have organised the cast, i think they will ensure that it is a superb show.
Latest post on 14 December 2014 - 22:35
I do not know anything about Willy Wonka, but my daughter is in Alice, and looking at the talent of even the youngest of dancers, not to mention the professionals from London, the director and choreographer, you will be hard pressed to find a pantomime that will be better than Alice. The Madinat management has thrown its heart and soul into this pantomime, which I have found has an incredibly rare and inspiring. It's a small, but incredibly talented cast. Am I a biased mother? No - I call it as I see it.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY