WTC and area. | ExpatWoman.com

WTC and area.

Latest post on 15 December 2014 - 12:46

We are sort of thinking of a possible move to the WTC or the Apts at M & S in Markaziyah. If you live there or have any information on the apartments, likes, dislikes, apt. size and storage, maintenance, parking, security etc.

Please give me your opinions, this should help. Thanks!

Latest post on 17 December 2014 - 16:25
Great info, we have several months before we need to decide so hopefully things will have slowed down by then. Convenience is what we are looking for. :)
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 14:13
Also, there is 24 h security and there is a lot of storage in the kitchen as well as clothing closets.
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 14:12
Hi! Me and my husband recently moved into a 2+1 bedroom apartment in the WTC and we are loving it. The appliances in the kitchen and the washing machine are great, they are from Bosch. Also, the apartments are spacious, clean and bright. We got one parking spot. If you rent a bigger apartment, you may get two. We have not tried to find out how to get a second parking spot and decided to try and go for just one car to share. It is nice to have the WTC mall and souk with restaurants, roof top terraces, Spinneys and other shops downstairs. There are two swimming pools, but I have not been able to try them yet, as they had been under maintenance. The downside would be that there are so many tenants coming in at once that the real estate agency organizing everything are swamped. The same goes for Etisalat and installing their TV/internet. Still, it is great to live here and you are downtown, very close to Corniche, so out of the city or anywhere else really quickly. I would definitely recommend it !