Peppermint Essence | ExpatWoman.com

Peppermint Essence

Latest post on 15 December 2014 - 18:08

Has anyone seen any peppermint essence lately? I've tried so many places with no success. Would love to make some choc peppermint creams for christmas.

Latest post on 15 December 2014 - 19:41
oh...when I read your post it registered to me that you were making scented body creams. doh! :)
Latest post on 15 December 2014 - 19:41
I'm actually looking for peppermint essence not oil. I was explaining the difference as someone was recommending using an essential oil instead and thought I would advise just as a precaution in case anyone was not aware. I have not seen peppermint essence in Dubai and would hesitate to consume any essential oil sold locally without supplement labelling.
Latest post on 15 December 2014 - 19:37
I'm actually looking for peppermint essence not oil.
Latest post on 15 December 2014 - 19:34
Not all essential oils are edible or interchangeable with extracts or essences. If you plan to use peppermint essential oil instead of peppermint essence make sure it is labelled as edible, and only use a quarter of the amount of peppermint essence as the essential oil is way more potent.
Latest post on 15 December 2014 - 18:17
another member on the forum here recommends this local online shop http://www.addictedtosoap.com/product/peppermint-essential-oil/ Haven't ordered from them, myself yet, but I have plans and a list :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY