Car Lease | ExpatWoman.com

Car Lease

Latest post on 06 February 2015 - 19:58
But a new car should not need jumpstart! :) ...unless you leave the lights on whole day/night Exactly. More like 3 days...left it on Thursday and didn't drive again until Monday. The car had less than 7000 km when I got it :) They were johnny on the spot helping me out. There is another company listed on here I will bite my tongue about, as I got a LOT of mysterious traffic fines with them. I am serious, after I met with the sales rep, he asked what my DH did and how much money did we both make. (WTF!) Soon after, behold, 2 tickets EACH month. Beware the small companies here. I am not talking about National... <em>edited by Beebers on 06/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 06 February 2015 - 18:32
I used Paramount and found them to be one of the cheapest around. Very helpfull too
Latest post on 04 February 2015 - 19:31
Diamond lease
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 14:29
But a new car should not need jumpstart! :) ...unless you leave the lights on whole day/night
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 22:51
Highly recommend Hertz, been using them most of 4 years here. They will 1. Never charge you for fake speeding tickets that you supposedly got on a day you were out of the country (small time companies here have done this to me) 2. Pick up your car, wherever you are in the Emirates, and switch it out within a half day's notice if you call and say your fluids are low 3. Come jump a dead battery within 40 minutes if you are stuck..... 3.5 Come back an hour later if it won't start again, and install a brand new battery 4. Always give you a fresh, clean, and new car Prices may not be the lowest but they are competitive. But a new car should not need jumpstart! :)
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 08:40
I have used Dollar Car Rental - never had a problem with them and always great customer service. Only used them long term (good rates), not sure what sorter rentals are priced like
Latest post on 25 January 2015 - 21:46
Another plug, what a surprise Norma again ?
Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 10:33
Been with Car Fare for 10 years, excellent service!
Latest post on 17 December 2014 - 09:19
I have a two year lease with National Car Rental and got a really good deal. It was in Ramadan which might have helped! I've had no problems with them though so would recommend them to anyone looking for a long term lease. I also lease through National and they are great, the cheapest quotes I got too.
Latest post on 17 December 2014 - 08:38
I have a two year lease with National Car Rental and got a really good deal. It was in Ramadan which might have helped! I've had no problems with them though so would recommend them to anyone looking for a long term lease.
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 22:01
Hi Firoza B, Whatever you do don't go with Diamondlease, we had our worst car lease experience, ever. I've given some details about the experience in older posts, you can search the word Diamondlease and see the story. Nowdays using National car lease -we haven't had any problems yet- as they give better rates to the company workers of my DH's. It would be a good idea to check if you can catch something like that. Good luck!
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 13:14
Highly recommend Hertz, been using them most of 4 years here. They will 1. Never charge you for fake speeding tickets that you supposedly got on a day you were out of the country (small time companies here have done this to me) 2. Pick up your car, wherever you are in the Emirates, and switch it out within a half day's notice if you call and say your fluids are low 3. Come jump a dead battery within 40 minutes if you are stuck..... 3.5 Come back an hour later if it won't start again, and install a brand new battery 4. Always give you a fresh, clean, and new car Prices may not be the lowest but they are competitive.
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 12:24
Also Superprice
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 12:09
Thanks MariFa
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 11:11
I rent my car with Diamondlease ... almost 1 year , no problems
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 10:52
Hi ladies. I arrive in Dubai in January and want to lease a car for one year. Can you recommend some good companies please? Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY