Would like to donate blood for Peshawar victims but don't know where | ExpatWoman.com

Would like to donate blood for Peshawar victims but don't know where

Latest post on 17 December 2014 - 08:14
Its amazing how one's belief in humanity is restored again and again despite the inhumane and utterly evil acts of humans... the Australian response and then the coming together of Pakistani nation in support of their compatriots and against the dark forces... the light of hope cannot be extinguished easily... even though its becoming increasingly hard to open the newspapers in the morning as days pass... !
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 23:06
I've been told that Peshawar has received more than enough blood after asking for doners. People turned up in hoards to help out
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 22:42
Horrifying couple of days - first Sydney, then Peshawar. Can't believe anyone would target innocent children. Thoughts and prayers with all people who have been affected by this mindless, cowardly act of terror.
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 20:53
I am speechless and in tears at the horror of this; 131 children murdered and 120 wounded. My thoughts and prayers are with all those poor, poor parents, RIP all those innocent victims.
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 16:45
this might be a good lead to try http://pad.ae/
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 16:35
Keep trying the Embassy. The Pakistan Club. Pakistan High School. Pakistan International Airlines office in Dubai.
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 16:31
Thank you I called them already and they said they are not facilitated to do blood transfers outside Dubai They were unable to tell me where else to try
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 16:22
If it helps - the Dubai blood donation centre is located at Latifa Hostpital, you'll find details here www.dohms.gov.ae - they could possibly point you in the right direction.
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 16:15
It's humanity - we are all members of the human race. I can't grasp how anyone can see this and not feel deep sadness and not want to help in some way. I feel such despair for the Pakistani people who as you eloquently posted are victims themselves. Pray for Pakistan I have posted elsewhere and if I come across any information I will post again.
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 15:54
First my prayers and thoughts for those innocent children and countless other victims in the evil that occurred today. I read that they are desperate for blood donations. Is anyone on here aware of anywhere that is doing any type of blood drive? We called a few hospitals and the embassy to no avail. I know it's a long shot to further find information but it is so worth the try to help. Logistically I was told the flight time is short enough to bring in ( I'm not in the medical field and have no knowledge ) so I thought maybe somewhere in Dubai there was a way to help Blondie007 I may not be able to answer your original question but your post has brought me to tears. Iv been watching the news since morning and and trying to hold up watching the death toll rise by the minute..they were all innocent children murdered in cold blood . Thankyou for showing such compassion in a world where Pakistani's get such a bad name when we are victims of the most terrible form of terrorism ourselves. God bless you
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 15:44
First my prayers and thoughts for those innocent children and countless other victims in the evil that occurred today. I read that they are desperate for blood donations. Is anyone on here aware of anywhere that is doing any type of blood drive? We called a few hospitals and the embassy to no avail. I know it's a long shot to further find information but it is so worth the try to help. Logistically I was told the flight time is short enough to bring in ( I'm not in the medical field and have no knowledge ) so I thought maybe somewhere in Dubai there was a way to help

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY