Suggestions Disney Frozen Xmas present for a 3 year old...I have no idea I dont have kids... | ExpatWoman.com

Suggestions Disney Frozen Xmas present for a 3 year old...I have no idea I dont have kids...

Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 16:53

My 3 year old niece is apparently Frozen mad. We are heading home for xmas, we arrive the 24th so I wont have the time to go on Christmas eve and I would like to get her something but I have no idea of what to get. Can you ladies educate me on Frozen merchandise! DH will be suffering through the movie this weekend so we are prepared.:biggrin:

Latest post on 17 December 2014 - 13:16
The toy store has some lovely dolls, soft and hard, range of prices or an outfit, you can not go worng with either!
Latest post on 17 December 2014 - 11:45
U can find so many stuff and they are everywhere! Hamleys, the toy store and borders too.
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 20:18
Kids are going crazy for the Snow Glo Elsa doll. Pricey at around 350 aed here but sold out in most places in uk. Easy to get here. In Centerpoint in moe, mumzworld, borders etc. ?
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 18:35
Thank you ladies, I really need to watch the movie! Great suggestions, I'm off to brave the shops then!
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 18:29
Any present is pretty much foolproof if it's Frozen! My three year old niece is also Frozen mad and I have bought her an Elsa wig to go with her Elsa dress, and a pair of Frozen pj's. If you're not sure if she's in the Elsa or Anna camp - pj's with both of them on it would be a safe bet. Otherwise books, dolls or anything to dress up with. Hallmark had some nice wands and tiaras.
Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 17:35
Borders has a really nice collection of Frozen picture books (even for 3 year olds) that would make lovely gifts (she might have the dolls already?).

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY