cargo/shipping -can I bring non perishables food | ExpatWoman.com

cargo/shipping -can I bring non perishables food

Latest post on 17 December 2014 - 09:55

Hi
I cannot get hold of customs for the airport or shipping ports. Im wanting to bring in non perishable foods (tin foods) and toiletries (soap/toilet paper). Does anyone know if this is allowed. I want to fly it up through air cargo as its cheaper as i need my full 30kgs the airlines giving me for my normal baggage allowance. If anyone can advise or refer me to a web page I will sincerly appreciate it.

Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 23:20
Hi I cannot get hold of customs for the airport or shipping ports. Im wanting to bring in non perishable foods (tin foods) and toiletries (soap/toilet paper). Does anyone know if this is allowed. I want to fly it up through air cargo as its cheaper as i need my full 30kgs the airlines giving me for my normal baggage allowance. If anyone can advise or refer me to a web page I will sincerly appreciate it. I can't answer if you can or not, but I would advise that you don't if you don't have to. It just seems much too expensive to pay to have soap/toilet paper brought over when these can be found very cheaply here. But that is entirely up to you.