Roller Skating in Doha | ExpatWoman.com

Roller Skating in Doha

Latest post on 29 December 2014 - 13:34
Hi, I am interested too as my daughter practised figure skating on wheels for 4 years and she does not feel like to change into ice figure skating. But my searches did not bring any result. The only chance could be to try to recruit a number of family interested, then to contact a sport club or a school and see if they they are interested in recruiting a coach and start a club. Or advertise for a coach first and, after we find one, organise a club or similar. But this requires time and patience. let me know what you think and please get in touch if you find any coach / club. Have a nice day, Eleonor Hello everybody, I was wondering if anybody can give me any information as to where roller skating for kids is taught in doha. Thanks.
Latest post on 20 December 2014 - 16:30
Hello everybody, I was wondering if anybody can give me any information as to where roller skating for kids is taught in doha. It will be for my daughter who is 4yr 3months old. The only information that I could find was ice skating coaching in city center. But I am more interested for roller skating. So any information on classes regarding this will be helpful. Thanks.