Ace SZR | ExpatWoman.com

Ace SZR

Latest post on 22 December 2014 - 00:36
VelmaDoo...I took 30 seconds to look at google earth and I'm none the wiser Seriously? Google Earth makes it really clear. Ace is located in between First Gulf Bank and Noor Bank stations. Noor Bank is physically closest - 1.21km as the crow flies - but there's no way for you to directly cross Al Manara Street on foot. FGB is almost double the distance - about 2.5km - but it's a much more straightforward walk. Either way, trying to get to Ace using the metro is a bit of a non-starter. <em>edited by VelmaDoo on 22/12/2014</em>
Latest post on 21 December 2014 - 21:41
Norak...thank you for your reply VelmaDoo...I took 30 seconds to look at google earth and I'm none the wiser, but thanks for the suggestion.
Latest post on 21 December 2014 - 21:16
I think that when it comes to the metro, ACE is in no-man's land. I think the closest is the one for First Gulf Bank which is a fair distance towards the MOE, and the other is close to Al Habtoor which is a fair distance in the opposite direction and not doable by foot. Best to look up though - I could be wrong.
Latest post on 21 December 2014 - 20:48
Why not just take 30 seconds to look at Google Earth? That's what I'd do. <em>edited by VelmaDoo on 21/12/2014</em>
Latest post on 21 December 2014 - 20:10
Can anyone tell me what would be the nearest metro station to Ace in SZR?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY