What is on your Christmas wish list? | ExpatWoman.com

What is on your Christmas wish list?

Latest post on 22 December 2014 - 13:15

So Christmas day is fast approaching, I hope you have all been good this year?
We all spend Christmas shopping for others and doing things to make it special for our families each year which is a wonderful thing and we are very lucky to be able to do this, but being a nosy person, I was wondering...what are you hoping to find under the tree this year for yourself?
I am hoping for a classic leather biker jacket
and of course lots smiles from my family and friends as they unwrap their gifts.
:gift::hug:

Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 14:06
Jan - get some of her old photos blown up and framed..... Love it! thanks Izzy :cool: Inexpensive and thoughtful.... :)
Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 14:05
Jan - get some of her old photos blown up and framed..... Love it! thanks Izzy :cool:
Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 14:03
Jan - get some of her old photos blown up and framed.....
Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 13:35
I can't remember the last time I actually wanted something for Christmas, besides just going home to spend it with our families. Hasn't been feasible in 6 years.
Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 12:47
Money is extremely tight this Xmas so my eldest gets her Dad's ipad with a new blingy cover to call her own. My younger two get a doll house. I had planned to make it from a bookcase I had but my Boss (bless him) got one made in the workshop for me. They have a kitchen, bathroom and a bed. Now I cant decide if I should furnish the rest or let them do it themselves. For my self I just want my estranged relatives to be cordial to each other so we can see each again Need to get my Mum 84 a present but need inspiration....any ideas....I know i know its kinda late but better than never right?
Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 12:47
Money is extremely tight this Xmas so my eldest gets her Dad's ipad with a new blingy cover to call her own. My younger two get a doll house. I had planned to make it from a bookcase I had but my Boss (bless him) got one made in the workshop for me. They have a kitchen, bathroom and a bed. Now I cant decide if I should furnish the rest or let them do it themselves. For my self I just want my estranged relatives to be cordial to each other so we can see each again Need to get my Mum 84 a present but need inspiration....any ideas....I know i know its kinda late but better than never right?
Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 09:13
There is always hope, Lolakitty..... always hope..... I wish !!!!!
Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 09:04
There is always hope, Lolakitty..... always hope.....
Latest post on 22 December 2014 - 16:27
an interesting thread on EW and a TNT :D The thread title was wish list not miracle! lol
Latest post on 22 December 2014 - 15:12
I donated to charities this year instead of buying gifts and encouraged others to do the same. Others that need something far more than we do. <em>edited by FairyDust on 22/12/2014</em>
Latest post on 22 December 2014 - 15:02
Hoping to be able to make my unborn baby's ultrasound pic for my hubby :)
Latest post on 22 December 2014 - 14:07
:flower:
Latest post on 22 December 2014 - 13:22
an interesting thread on EW and a TNT :D

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY