Two cats looking for their forever home | ExpatWoman.com

Two cats looking for their forever home

Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 08:01

I have been fostering these two 7 month old maus for about 2 months - they are an adorbale ginger boy and a tabby girl - brother and sister, found on the streets when they were 2 months old and have been in at least 3 foster homes so far..... They really need a forever home.

These two cats are trully awesome - they are maus so will play and jump like crazy for Da bird or any other toy but will sneak on to your lap as soon as you sit down, and love to sleep curled up to you, and even under the covers when the ac is too high.

I would love to keep them and if i had a bigger house would probably do so - but atlas i have 6 of my own and a small villa.

I want to home these two together as they are very close and will often call up into a two cat ball.

Can you be Santa Claus and give these two beautiful kitties a home for Christmas? There are some pictures on Bin Kitty Collective facebook page - the cats' names are Orlando and Tiger-Lily - you should be able to search and see them.

If you are unsure, i am happy to do a trial adoption to see if things work out.

Latest post on 30 December 2014 - 08:52
so no santa came for Lands and Lil........ How about a new year fairy? are there any new year fairies that can make their dreams come true? not asking much just a forever home with some comfy humans to cuddle up to :)
Latest post on 24 December 2014 - 08:26
i have 4 fosters at the moment as well as 6 of my own + looking after my friend's cat while she is traveling.... i am bursting at the seams. And half of them seem to think my bed is there bed!!!!
Latest post on 24 December 2014 - 08:17
Sadly there's hundreds of cats looking for homes Izzy - also most people are away at the moment. Better to push after the new year. I am also fostering a 6 month old Mau. He's amazing - curls up with my dog - he's been looking for his forever home for ages :\:
Latest post on 24 December 2014 - 07:49
surely somoene would like to even meet these two awesome kitties.... :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY