Moving to Muscat | ExpatWoman.com

Moving to Muscat

Latest post on 06 January 2015 - 13:01

Hi lovely ladies,

We are moving to Oman in February from Dubai.
We have twins b & g under age of 3 and we are expecting number 3 in July.

Is any of you ladies had a baby in Oman and can advice good OBG, paediatrician and hospital?
Hubby's office is located in Al Khuwair and we will be looking for villa around there or in Azaiba can you pls advice good nursery in those areas?
Is traffic there bad in the morning? Will it be difficult to get from Azaiba to Al Khuwair in the mornings?
I tried to contact some property agents, most of this agencies never answer to emails. Don't know if it is normal there, but it is lit bit frustrating. Only one agency answered my Facebook msg, I told her what we are looking for and they don't have any villa with swimming pool, and all she did is sent me their website to look what I want, couldn't find anything and even in their websites no option for swimming pool. Does anyone knows any helpful real estate agencies?
Thanks a lot ladies

Latest post on 12 February 2015 - 10:12
Hello Ayten, I haven't had a baby so cannot comment on that. Al khuwair is quite close to Azaiba, so you should have no trouble driving between the two. Of course typical work time traffic exists, as anywhere. There are a lot of nurseries around the areas, Al khuwair and Azaiba. Bait oman is the estate site that you want to look at. It lists every estate agent, with their rentals. You can choose what to look for, be it no of bedrooms, rental price, etc. Maybe you have already moved here, the post is a little old. Hope you find what you are looking for. Caz