Need a good Facial | ExpatWoman.com

Need a good Facial

Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 19:01
I had a facial this morning at Essa, it was so relaxing! Dani is my therapist and the massage out me to sleep. They have a new lady who started recently so should be easier to get appointments.
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 07:56
if you want a really good facial to clean you skin and look more radiant, there is an india place, called matra in dhcc, building 64 on 2nd floor they use all natural Indian medicines, its only 200dhs and your skin will feel amazing, lots of local ladies go there.
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 22:33
As I mentioned previously. Am Essa fan. Couple of weeks ago I had a facial with lovely lady called Natalie she was really good I was a bit nervous she was new etc. but she was very experienced and knew her products well. I usually have facials with Lydia but I couldn't get an appointment she gets booked up fairly fast and my face was screaming out for a facial. Give her try. She left my face smooth and glowing.
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 15:07
Thank you ladies
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 20:45
Another massive Essa fan. Got recommendation off EW forums and love it. Dani and the Dermalogica facials. I think I've just made it even more difficult to book my appointments!
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 16:08
Try any salon with Thalgo products!
Latest post on 04 February 2015 - 19:30
one&only
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 19:47
Try out The Nail Spa in Arabian Ranches. They use good products. But, for deep cleansing facials, you can go to En Vogue Salon on JBR. They use Guinot products and I am in love with them! :)
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 19:27
Another Essa Fan here. :)
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 19:08
Best one I ever had was at Cleopatras Spa. Just amazing. Never had any place come close to their facials.
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 13:39
The best facial I have had here is at Sensasia - amazing!! I glowed afterwards!
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 13:05
I second Essa, as i see it's written above, the Berry refining facial is such a treat as well as the Immuni-Tea facial if you need extractions done....... good luck
Latest post on 22 January 2015 - 16:58
Hello, I have tried Glow Salon and Spa a lady named Carina and it was amazing. It was lifting facial as i am 36 already and have started prevention. The products they use are guinot and Thalgo and I love them both. She also mentioned they do holistic facials as well. And the location on beach rd was really great for me. They also do packages
Latest post on 17 January 2015 - 12:34
I like [b'>Signature Lounge in J3[/b'>. They have a deal which includes a 1 hour facial. . ...What's included in the deal, cost, product used? 350dhs for 6 treatments (you have a month to use) Treatments choices include: facial / mani / pedi / various waxings / face threadings / stress buster (massage I think) and face bleaching. I can't remember the name of the products but I have very sensitive skin and they have all been fine. :)
Latest post on 17 January 2015 - 09:31
I like [b'>Signature Lounge in J3[/b'>. They have a deal which includes a 1 hour facial. The main salon space is dowdy but the facial rooms are calm and peaceful. I like that the therapist never stops 'doing something' even when your mask is on they will give you a foot/hand or scalp massage. Some of the therapists are better than others - I have not had a lot of facials in Dubai, but have had much more expensive facials that have not been as nice.
Latest post on 16 January 2015 - 20:20
Beauty spot on Al Wasl road.
Latest post on 12 January 2015 - 10:29
Essa at JLT
Latest post on 12 January 2015 - 09:27
Can anyone recommend, where I can get a good affordable facial. Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY