Alcohol Licence - Abu Dhabi Visa or tenancy? | ExpatWoman.com

Alcohol Licence - Abu Dhabi Visa or tenancy?

Latest post on 13 January 2015 - 19:04

Hi, hoping this is a really simple question that I just can't find the answer to anywhere! We are moving to Al Ghadeer next month, so will have an Abu Dhabi tenancy contract, however I am on a Dubai residence visa. Can I apply for an Abu Dhabi alcohol licence? I already have a Dubai one, but if a licenced store (like Spinneys) was to open in the complex that would obviously be more convenient for me!

Latest post on 04 February 2015 - 14:04
Hi, hoping this is a really simple question that I just can't find the answer to anywhere! We are moving to Al Ghadeer next month, so will have an Abu Dhabi tenancy contract, however I am on a Dubai residence visa. Can I apply for an Abu Dhabi alcohol licence? I already have a Dubai one, but if a licenced store (like Spinneys) was to open in the complex that would obviously be more convenient for me! Ring A and E They will tell you what you need
Latest post on 04 February 2015 - 13:36
Hi, hoping this is a really simple question that I just can't find the answer to anywhere! We are moving to Al Ghadeer next month, so will have an Abu Dhabi tenancy contract, however I am on a Dubai residence visa. Can I apply for an Abu Dhabi alcohol licence? I already have a Dubai one, but if a licenced store (like Spinneys) was to open in the complex that would obviously be more convenient for me! u need to have one where your visa is.... My employer says that you have to have one where your tenancy is :confused: - this is the sort of confusion that seems to be a normal circumstance of the supposedly 'United' Emirates! ;););)
Latest post on 25 January 2015 - 22:10
Hi, hoping this is a really simple question that I just can't find the answer to anywhere! We are moving to Al Ghadeer next month, so will have an Abu Dhabi tenancy contract, however I am on a Dubai residence visa. Can I apply for an Abu Dhabi alcohol licence? I already have a Dubai one, but if a licenced store (like Spinneys) was to open in the complex that would obviously be more convenient for me! u need to have one where your visa is....
Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 08:22
When we tried to buy some stuff in Dubai, as the brand was not available in Abu Dhabi, they refused to seel it to us, as we had to have an Abu Dhabi licence. You might wish to check with Spinneys, they will assist you in applying for one at http://spinneysauh.com/liquor-license/ or apply directly online at https://www.auhsl.ae/Consumers/Pages/Disclaimer.aspx