Living in Al Barsha, Golden Sands | ExpatWoman.com

Living in Al Barsha, Golden Sands

Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 09:15

Hello,

We just moved to Dubai from AZ in January. We are currently living in the greens and love the area but not the apartments very much. I have also looked at an apartment building in Al Barsha (Golden Sands - right by the Mall of Emirates). Its a brand new building but doesn't have any play area for kids- just a rooftop pool. The Al Barsha pond park is close by though. My son's school is close by there as well.
Could anyone please tell me about the Al Barsha area? Is it safe for families to live in?

Thank you in advance!

Latest post on 15 January 2016 - 22:29
We moved in golden sands apartment just 3 weeks ago and very happy so far! Only back draw is no area for kids to play or ride bikes. For us it's a quick run to school from here so it worked out well as kids are enrolled in after school activities which make up for no play area in the building!
Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 00:38
Definittely very safe just as the rest of Dubai :) Not much things to do with the Kids a part from the playing aera inside the Mall of the Emirates also Barsha mall 1 st floor they do special parties for kids, enjoy and welcome !

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY