Help!! Nursery in Dubai Marina or JLT that accepts 2months baby | ExpatWoman.com

Help!! Nursery in Dubai Marina or JLT that accepts 2months baby

Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 09:25

HI Ladies,

Please HELP!! Does anyone now a good nursery to recomend me in Dubai Marina or JLT that accepts 2 Months Year old baby and that they are good with babies?
I am quite desperate because I don't want to leave my 2 months year old baby anywhere or with anyone that is not good enough!!
I really apreciate if you could advise me on this ASAP
Many many thanks!!!!

Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 20:26
I think Willow nursery in the marina do (opposite the KG Tower)
Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 13:40
Qualitytouch barsha, I have the manager in my whatsapp, she is european and very professional, last time she arranged babysitting the whole night whereas they can't do as the babysitter is not on my visa, add her and send your request 0566414949 on my behalf (Bee EW), she is extremely busy but always manages to answer the same day.
Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 10:07
I would also be interested in this nanny service. TIA:shy:
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 09:27
The agency I am using offers the ability to select the baby-sitters, they sent me 3 nannies the first day, I have selected 2 and same day both of them looked after my babies. At the end of the day I called the agency to confirm the name of the one I have selected. The price is very affordable, nannies seem to be clean, Filipinas, perfect english, and wear uniforms which I appreciate. Which agency is this ? we are also looking for a good nanny service.
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 23:36
The agency I am using offers the ability to select the baby-sitters, they sent me 3 nannies the first day, I have selected 2 and same day both of them looked after my babies. At the end of the day I called the agency to confirm the name of the one I have selected. The price is very affordable, nannies seem to be clean, Filipinas, perfect english, and wear uniforms which I appreciate.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY