T25 versus Insanity. | ExpatWoman.com

T25 versus Insanity.

Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 10:00

Hey everyone.
I have T25 and wanted to know which do you think is better and why. Would love to see/hear results from either program.

Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 13:18
I would recommend the hybrid of PiYo and FocusT25... it is the perfect combination of cardio and strength. I've done Insanity but never got through it. I was extremely over weight at the time. I have done Hip Hop Abs and it was fun. I did FocusT25 and then got pregnant again! Just had my baby 5 months ago and in the past 4 months, I've lost 44 lbs (20 kilo) using FocusT25 and Piyo hybrid. I plan on going back to Insanity after I finish this program (in 6 more weeks) to tone and get that push. ;)
Latest post on 18 January 2015 - 20:31
I haven't done Insanity since Oct. Just did the warm up today and near killed me. You buy Insanity as a box set. Not sure re T25
Latest post on 18 January 2015 - 20:11
where do you do these programmes? Online or are there places here you can follow?
Latest post on 18 January 2015 - 10:51
Don't even attempt Insanity unless you have a good level of fitness to start with - it's brutal. Brutal is the right word! I remember when I first tried insanity. I thought I was going to die! After a while, I just sat there and watched it like a movie;)
Latest post on 16 January 2015 - 19:04
Hi! I'm on my 3rd attempt at insanity...currently on day 12! Managed to get through to the first week of month 2 then work got in the way! Anyone else doing it?
Latest post on 15 January 2015 - 09:59
I have both and have tried both. Insanity is for superfit people. Gym junkies. Focus T25 is for everyday people who want to get fit and toned. It can be done but those 25 minutes burn every fibre in your body! On the fourth day I was walking like a duck as every muscle in my body ached but it felt good in a weird way. I didnt stick with it as I got flu but will probably restart this week. edited by Asti on 14/01/2015 I want to start as well. Do you want an accountability partner? We can start on Sunday.
Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 22:58
I have both and have tried both. Insanity is for superfit people. Gym junkies. Focus T25 is for everyday people who want to get fit and toned. It can be done but those 25 minutes burn every fibre in your body! On the fourth day I was walking like a duck as every muscle in my body ached but it felt good in a weird way. I didnt stick with it as I got flu but will probably restart this week. <em>edited by Asti on 14/01/2015</em>
Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 21:00
Thanks everyone. I'll give T25 a go. I've looked up results on google to compare both, they seem pretty similar. Strangely, T25 had better female results than insanity. I have a pretty good fitness level but will start with what I have. Thanks! :)
Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 16:10
I have completed Insanity, and I have done sessions from Focus T25 (although not the complete program). Insanity is ridiculously harder than T25. Firstly the sessions are longer - month one you're looking at 45 minute workouts and month two between 1 hour and 1 hour 15 minutes...and they are very tough. Having said that the results are amazing, beyond what I had imagined. If you are looking to make drastic changes to you body then I would go with Insanity, but I think you need to have good fitness level to start off with, particularly as there is no modifier with Insanity. Focus T25 I think is a program that will help you maintain fitness levels. I'm sure that if you follow the program as per the schedule you would also get very good results. Don't get me wrong, I am still exhausted after an Focus T25 workout, but Insanity is taking it to the next level. I would recommend that you start with Focus T25, especially as you already have it, and then attempt Insanity if you want to push yourself further. Or even, do Alpha from T25 to get up your fitness levels and then start Insanity. One advantage of Insanity is that you don't need any equipment, whereas T25 asks you for some equipment for Beta and Gamma.
Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 11:53
Don't even attempt Insanity unless you have a good level of fitness to start with - it's brutal.
Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 10:19
http://thefitnessfocus.com/insanity/insanity-vs-focus-t25

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY