Nursery and/or nanny services recommendation. | ExpatWoman.com

Nursery and/or nanny services recommendation.

Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 14:16
She is under the agency sponsorship, whenever I need her i just text her manager, she is on my whatsapp, she is european and very professional, I don't trust babysitters on their own visa or husband visa (usually it is not real), I got too many bad experiences, add her on my behalf 0566414949 (Bee EW), she is very busy but always manage to answer, I tried Bibia as well who is also good <em>edited by Beatrice_1st_ help on 29/01/2015</em>
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 09:29
You can hire a nanny for a couple of hours a day, she can come to your place wherever you are and look after your baby, mine does it when I go to my dancing classes, I can't leave my baby out of my sight more than a minute even with professionals... I have her 3 times a week, I can give you her contacts if you wish to try her, her name is Maya, she is Filipina well educated. Yes please. Share her contact. Thank you.
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 23:14
You can hire a nanny for a couple of hours a day, she can come to your place wherever you are and look after your baby, mine does it when I go to my dancing classes, I can't leave my baby out of my sight more than a minute even with professionals... I have her 3 times a week, I can give you her contacts if you wish to try her, her name is Maya, she is Filipina well educated.
Latest post on 17 January 2015 - 14:42
Try crèche out. It's In the pyramids in wafi. You can leave your little ones there for up to 3 hours at a time. It's perfect if you want to go to the gym or a restaurant or do some shopping. They look after babies too which is perfect. There is also a gym in motor city (sorry can't remember the name, it's In the same building as carrfour) that looks after the kids while you work out, I'm just not sure if If they also look after babies.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY