School for my son-KG2/kindergarten | ExpatWoman.com

School for my son-KG2/kindergarten

Latest post on 18 January 2015 - 11:48

I'm really hoping someone may have advice...

We've been trying to get our son into a school. We've been here a couple of months now, and haven't had any luck. :( Any suggestions??

We've been working with him on some things at home, but he's really missing out on hanging out with other kids...
Thanks!

Latest post on 14 February 2015 - 19:51
which schs have you tried? there are many too choose from now but still issues with certain year groups.
Latest post on 12 February 2015 - 22:51
I'm really hoping someone may have advice... We've been trying to get our son into a school. We've been here a couple of months now, and haven't had any luck. :( Any suggestions?? We've been working with him on some things at home, but he's really missing out on hanging out with other kids... Thanks!
Latest post on 24 January 2015 - 03:30
Hi, Just wondering if you have any look with a school place? I am hoping to relocate within a year with 3 children and my biggest concern are school places for them! I literally don't know where to start as we can't obviously register them until my husbands work contract comes through. It seems like a hurdle for most families relocating... any tips anyone? ???
Latest post on 19 January 2015 - 12:34
How many school have you applied at? Have you made a list of the schools you are interested in and gone to see their admissions people personally? School places are not easy to come by, but there are a lot of nurseries that now do the KG part too. Try them too.
Latest post on 19 January 2015 - 10:28
Hi there.... Thanks for your response, but we're in Abu Dhabi, not Dubai... afraid that school won't work for us! Sooo still looking for schools in Abu Dhabi... :(
Latest post on 18 January 2015 - 12:02
Hi, We have a friend of ours who moved to Dubai recently with a 4 yr old kid. They have found an admission in FS1 @ GEMS Metropolitan. She just started her school last week. You can try there for admission too. May be they still have open seats.