Can Someone Help Re; Falcon City Please? | ExpatWoman.com

Can Someone Help Re; Falcon City Please?

Latest post on 19 January 2015 - 15:27

Hi All,

Does any one live in Falcon City who could help please?
We will have to move in a little while and I am looking at Falcon City. I saw 2Bdr.+ Maid's Room Townhouses online on the official website. The floorplan looks pretty much exactly what I would like to move into.
Does any one know if these floor plans actually exist? I have checked all property websites I can think of and all advertised properties are 3bdr ++, no 2Bdr+ to be found anywhere :-(

Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 14:45
Sorry to bump up an old post, but can anyone tell me what Falcon City is like now. Not too bothered about the facilities, but how is it for getting in and out mornings and evenings and is it gated? Thanks
Latest post on 05 February 2015 - 14:28
I was wondering about those water tanks. Are THE actual water tanks??? or are they for the garden irrigation? If it the actual house water tank, the water must be boiling in the summer.
Latest post on 05 February 2015 - 12:26
pros: - the living space is enough for small family. the family room upstairs we used as office/guests room. - the kitched is spacious with laundry/pantry room - maids room has its own bathroom. - pets friendly environment - children play areas all over the compound - very clean and very well looked after public areas cons: - living/dining area a little bit too dark as townhouses suited very close to each other and there is not enough light coming thru. - the garden is very small with huge water tank taking half of the garden, and if it's not the end unit the only access to the garden is through your house. - no community pool or gym - no groceries close by, besides little shop which i totally useless - there is no direct access to abu dhabi bound on emirates road coming out of the area. so you have to drive to al ain highway and make a turn there. <em>edited by irish259 on 05/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 05 February 2015 - 11:55
I was living in 2br townhouse in Falcon city for for quite a while. If you refer to the floor plan on community website http://falconcity.com/Downloads/20TOWNHOUSE-NEWWORLD-2-PLN-DL.jpg then yes it's real plan, no pool in the garden though. There are very limited amount of 2br units. If they are become available they are taken very quickly. Hi irish, thank you for the info. How did you like living in the space? I really like the floor plan on paper. Now I just need to find an actual house available. I don't need a 3 bdr house but i do need a decent room for our helper. That's why Springs and AR are out of question and JVT is just horrid :-(
Latest post on 05 February 2015 - 10:06
I was living in 2br townhouse in Falcon city for for quite a while. If you refer to the floor plan on community website http://falconcity.com/Downloads/20TOWNHOUSE-NEWWORLD-2-PLN-DL.jpg then yes it's real plan, no pool in the garden though. There are very limited amount of 2br units. If they are become available they are taken very quickly.
Latest post on 05 February 2015 - 08:06
Just bumping this up again as someone may be able to help. I know there is a FB page but can't find it for the life of me. Thank you for any hints.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY