When to give notice | ExpatWoman.com

When to give notice

Latest post on 02 February 2015 - 13:25
BusyBee@, It's not that Baniyas is too far out, it is more convenience, I don't drive here and DH has to take me everywhere, which means we end up in the city at least 2-3 times nearly every weekend anyway. If we can cut back on expenses, that will be a bonus.
Latest post on 25 January 2015 - 22:07
so you think living in baniyas is too far? you have to give notice no later than 2 months. estate agents will not help you at 2 months etc.. start looking at 3 weeks. yes it can be a dificult process... and no the landlord may or may not hold... you will have to pay a little double up to over lap. as you need to sort out your electric and internet etc.. you will need to get the clearance letter sorted and it all takes time, so you will usually have to set up the new place before you have cancelled the old one, so that means that quite often with the internet you may be without it as its quite rare to get it sorted quickly. remember things work very differently here
Latest post on 21 January 2015 - 10:49
We currently live outside of A.D. but plan to move into the city end of June/1st of July. We have only rented this one time and don't know the procedure to move again. I do know that we need to give two months notice to our landlord, which would be May 1st or end of April. When should we start looking for new accomodations? Is it difficult to find a new place and have the new landlord hold it until our current lease expires. What are the steps to making a new move?