My hair problem solved :) | ExpatWoman.com

My hair problem solved :)

Latest post on 21 January 2015 - 23:53

Hiya Ladies,

I just wanted to share what i have been using to save my hair as i've seen loads of posts regarding hairfall.

I experienced hair loss really badly after the birth of mg 2nd baby and for someone who already has fine hair its the last thing you want. I tried everything everyone recommended...water filters, coconut oil, argon oil, eggs, healthy diet but nothing was working. Then my cousin told me about viviscal, they are not sold in shops here but you can buy them online at souq.com. They are not the cheapest tablets available but they are worth it. They come in a box of three months supply and you take two pills a day along with biotin (aster pharmacy are selling 5000mg). I have yet to complete my three months and the hair fall stopped almost instantly, i also have loads of baby hairs growing which i have noticed when i tie my hair back and although i have always dreaded them i've never been happier seeing so many. The general condition of my hair is so much better already, its fuller, healthier and has a natural shine to it that i never had before.

I would recommend these tablets to anyone that is experiencing hair loss. Hope this helps someone the way it helped me x
<em>edited by MrsDB on 21/01/2015</em>

Latest post on 02 February 2015 - 20:57
Ladies, I think i just got really lucky, i was in mirdif mall over the weekend and i just happened to pop into holland and barrett who told me they don't stock it but took my details just incase they start too. I left my number will little hope of ever getting a phone call. However they called today and told me they have started to stock. I reserved two boxes straight away, although pricy at 590 each (180 tablets) i think its worth it as its worked for me. (60 tablets are available too) stock is limited from what they said but i'm not sure how many they have exactly. Wonderer123...sorry for the late reply, i'm hardly on this now as i have little or no time. The tablets i take do have iron but very little (13.6mg) i wouldnt survive if it was a high dosage as i always get constipated with too much iron. I'm not sure if these are the old or the new tablets its says helps maintain normal healthy hair growth from within. Also no i don't have any thyroid problems.
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 23:09
MrsDB, I read some reviews after your recommendation and it seems that the original formula tablets (with less/no iron is the one recommended. the new formulation isn't supposed to be so effective. May I ask which one you are using and do you have thyroid issues too? TIA
Latest post on 25 January 2015 - 19:55
Its the tablets that i have. My supply is running low and i need to get some too. If they sell them on souq.com can customs still be an issue?
Latest post on 25 January 2015 - 15:00
I looked for them too, but the supplements are out of stock on Souq.com. Amazon have them in stock, but worried they may not get past customs and they are expensive it they are not delivered. Thanks again for the recommendation Mrs. DB.
Latest post on 25 January 2015 - 13:35
Hi MrsDB, I had a look for viviscal online but could only see the shampoo and conditioner and the hair fibres, was it tablets that you got? Also, has anyone ever tried Nourkrin? that is supposed to be good for hair loss too but i haven't tried anything yet. thank you.
Latest post on 24 January 2015 - 10:20
Glad some of you seen the post and it didn't go unnoticed as i know what a nightmare hairloss is. I was out with a friend yesterday who thought i had back combed my hair to make it look fuller and thicker...it may have been partly due to the fact that i had washed it the same day but it never had the bounce it has now. It was the first time i had a nice comment about my hair in 3years and it felt lovely. Really hope it works for you too x
Latest post on 22 January 2015 - 20:21
Thanks for sharing! I have the same problem for years now, but my hair is too thick so I am not that bothered losing some but it's just troublesome that i have to vacuum often because DH is telling me we can already make a carpet out of my fallen hair around the house! &gt;.&lt; I want to try this even if I'm a bit worried my hair will get thicker and messier than it already is! Haha!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 22 January 2015 - 18:13
I shall try it - my hair has thinned out so much and I also have tried everything - castor oil, different hair lotions, argon oil etc - nothing has helped,
Latest post on 22 January 2015 - 07:26
I checked it out, the reviews look amazing. Think I will place an order for it.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY