Salons | ExpatWoman.com

Salons

Latest post on 18 March 2015 - 13:26
Pastels are good, they are opening (or May by now gave opened) at the Polo Club too. I go to the Al Wasl branch and have seen lots of lovely blond locks walking out from there! Cornishpixie, who do u go to at Pastels, i want to make an appointment, never been before & Im scared!! :( Debbie used to work at Pastels ( I don't know if she is still there) she is ex salon Ink and supposed to be good
Latest post on 18 March 2015 - 13:22
Pastels are good, they are opening (or May by now gave opened) at the Polo Club too. I go to the Al Wasl branch and have seen lots of lovely blond locks walking out from there! Cornishpixie, who do u go to at Pastels, i want to make an appointment, never been before & Im scared!! :(
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 16:06
Check 4 Girls Beauty Salon in JLT, their staff are Lebanese, and they have offers for the opening.
Latest post on 08 February 2015 - 11:12
If you dont mind a man doing your hair then Khalid Kahel would be a great choice. Brilliant with hair and colour. http://www.facebook.com/ColourMastersDubai/timeline I was also told Khalid is really good with color. My friend's wife has the same color hair as me (brunette) and her blond color looks amazing and natural, she goes to Khalid.
Latest post on 08 February 2015 - 11:00
Rami Jabali JBR is good :) he fixed my hair when it was a bit of a disaster but it is not cheap ! x
Latest post on 07 February 2015 - 16:22
I went to new salon in Motor City. Not sure the exact location . Jenny Rose Hair and beauty. All european who understannd hair. Very good prices. Got 25% off first treatment. Extremely happy.
Latest post on 25 January 2015 - 06:06
Pastels are good, they are opening (or May by now gave opened) at the Polo Club too. I go to the Al Wasl branch and have seen lots of lovely blond locks walking out from there!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 24 January 2015 - 12:46
I'm not familiar with blonde hair color experts but salons mentioned often are Hairworks, Roots, Pastels. They're reasonably priced.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 24 January 2015 - 12:40
hey gurl, I have given you the best suggestion. Hair dresser name is Amanda and she is excellent. Same place Glow salon and spa at Jumeirah beach rd. Good Luck! Can you please stop the immature and blatant advertising! hey gurl... UGH!
Latest post on 24 January 2015 - 11:59
hey gurl, I have given you the best suggestion. Hair dresser name is Amanda and she is excellent. Same place Glow salon and spa at Jumeirah beach rd. Good Luck!
Latest post on 23 January 2015 - 19:06
I can highly recommend Holly at Essentials on Al Wasl Road
Latest post on 23 January 2015 - 18:52
Hi all, does anyone recommend any salons that do a good blonde colour at reasonable prices? hey gurl try Glow Spa and Salon as they have an amazing hair dresser named Amanda. I had a great experience there and she is good in colors. Its at Jumeirah beach rd. try it
Latest post on 23 January 2015 - 09:03
If you dont mind a man doing your hair then Khalid Kahel would be a great choice. Brilliant with hair and colour. http://www.facebook.com/ColourMastersDubai/timeline

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY