any Aussies waiting for provisional offer? | ExpatWoman.com

any Aussies waiting for provisional offer?

Latest post on 23 January 2015 - 09:35

hi are the any aussies waiting for provisional offer or going to be relocated soon? I am waiting for my provisional offer and fingers crossed it is what i want? Things have moved very quick from applying to interview to acceptance... would be great if there are a bunch of aussies out there...
regards
MFJ:cool:

Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 11:22
Hey MFJ, so sorry I haven't responded earlier, will make sure I check in daily. Both my husband and I are working for Maersk. Our sea container is yet to arrive so we're in temporary accommodation at the moment. We have two kids, 15yr old daughter and a 12yr old son and they have settled in great. We used to live in Houston so they're used to living as an expat. Big thing to do if you have kids is to start organising schools now, not alot of spaces at the good ones and some require testing. Our kids go to Sherborne and I've been really happy with the school so far, especially seeing as though my kids are 6mths behind due to the Australian school calendar being different. We're going to join a few clubs to meet some people but so far we're enjoying it and the change of life style. As I'm only 4 weeks new to Doha I'm still learning lots and my next learning step will be where to find vegemite!! haha Stay in touch and let me know if I can help out in anyways. SJB15, good luck with the move.
Latest post on 06 February 2015 - 00:38
Hello I'm from Perth and me and my hubby are moving to Doha in 3 weeks. We currently reside in England and are both looking forward to the new experience. Did you manage to find that Aussies in Doha Facebook page or any page relating? I know when we arrive we are going to need all the help adjusting we can get and what best way than to meet new people.
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 07:41
Hi MFJ, we're from Perth and just moved here, in fact I just posted my first query. Good luck with your offer! I start my job on Sunday and still trying to get my head around a Friday/Saturday weekend. Take care. hi Westaussie...thats great news!! what position are you doing? how exciting ...the anticipation then its the excitment ;)...do u kids? if so how are they adjusting.,,i know to early to know...please keep in touch and let me know... take care...
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 14:06
Hi MFJ, we're from Perth and just moved here, in fact I just posted my first query. Good luck with your offer! I start my job on Sunday and still trying to get my head around a Friday/Saturday weekend. Take care.
Latest post on 25 January 2015 - 08:10
Hi MFJ, there are quite a few Aussies here. There are quite a few social gatherings too, check out the Facebook page for Aussies and NZ in Qatar. Lots happens at the Grand Hyatt for this group. Hope you enjoy it here! hi Shoesnbags...thanks for your reply! thats great...if i get a good offer , im so sure i will love it there...am pretty excited....hope to see you guys soon...:cool: hi again...i cant find that page on facebook...just searched for it....gives me Las Vagas but not Qatar.. :)
Latest post on 25 January 2015 - 08:02
Hi MFJ, there are quite a few Aussies here. There are quite a few social gatherings too, check out the Facebook page for Aussies and NZ in Qatar. Lots happens at the Grand Hyatt for this group. Hope you enjoy it here! hi Shoesnbags...thanks for your reply! thats great...if i get a good offer , im so sure i will love it there...am pretty excited....hope to see you guys soon...:cool:
Latest post on 24 January 2015 - 22:29
Hi MFJ, there are quite a few Aussies here. There are quite a few social gatherings too, check out the Facebook page for Aussies and NZ in Qatar. Lots happens at the Grand Hyatt for this group. Hope you enjoy it here!